07.12.2018 0 0
Описание презентации по отдельным слайдам:
Countries of the world What countries are situated in Europe? Europe Other parts of the world
We use «the» with «republic», «kingdom», «states», «federation»: The Russian Federation The Czech Republic The United Kingdom (the UK) The United States (the USA) Remember: the Netherlands the Ukraine
We don’t normally use «the» with the names of places: Continents (Europe, North America, South America, Africa, Asia, Australia, Antarctica) Countries (France, Japan, New Zealand, Russia, America, Brazil) Cities/towns (Samara, Sophia, Kiev, Anapa, Obninsk)
1) Los Angeles is in … USA. a B) the C)---- 2) I often dream of fishing in the rivers of …..Russian Federation. a B) the C)---- 3) … India will always be the best place in the world. a B) the C) ----
4) … Australia is famous for kangaroos. ---- B) a C) the 5) Who had not heard of ….. Netherlands? A) a B) the C)-----
6) My friend comes from the UK or ….Great Britain. A) the B)---- C) a 7) The capital of ….Canada is ….Ottawa. a B) the C)---- 8) ……Russia is the largest country in the world. the B)a C)----
9) Welcome to ….. Greece for summer. a B) the C)---- 10) … UK is smaller than France. A) a B) the C)----
Write is or isn’t in the spaces. Check with your partner. 1. Leonardo DiCaprio …… Italian, he …. American 2. Anna Kurnikova ……. Polish, she …. Russian 3. Bill Gates … Australian, he … American 4. Tarkan … German, he … Turkish
5. Socratis … Russian, he …. Greek. 6. John Lennon … Japanese, he … British 7. Ronaldo …. French, he … Brazilian.
Correct the sentences. Check with your partner. Example: Microsoft is a British company. Microsoft isn’t a British company, it’s an American company. 1. Tony Blair is an actor. 2. A Toyota is an American car. 3. Rio de Janeiro is in Spain. 4. Maria Sharapova is Turkish.
5. Buckingham palace is in the USA. 6. Vladimir Putin is the President of Germany. 7. Fiat is a Spanish company. 8. Monica Levinski is Polish. 9. Paris is in Spain. 10. Kangaroos are in England.
Say it in other words: Example: David is from the USA. David is American. Rita is Russian. Paolo is from Italy. Nigel and Rose are from Great Britain. Michelle is French.
Derek and Helena are from Germany. My mother is from China. Her grandfather is Japanese. Kate is not from Russia, she is from the USA. Is her sister Spanish? Are you Scottish?
Change the sentences as in the model: Model: Anna is from Germany Anna is German Yukiko is from Japan Louise is from France Pedro is from Spain Vassya is from Russia
Gabrielle is from Italy Fred is from the USA Raj is from India Agnessa is from Poland Jose is from Brazil Ali is from Turkey
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|